An update to 126.96.36.199 has been posted, version 188.8.131.52
We have uploaded a new build for PRO 5 that contains some bug fixes and improvements. If you are running 184.108.40.206, you can download this by checking for updates in the Support tab within the application. This version is backward compatible with 220.127.116.11.
- Keyboard shortcuts getting lost with upgrade
- Sky Boxes not working with GIF format
- Clicking check-box in search results should not clear the search results
- Typing characters when making a mark-up text note causes computer to issue an alert sound
- Milestone status not exporting correctly to XML
- Resource Units from P6 not coming in correctly
- Synchro Script Help button is not linked to the Help page
- Spacebar not working when creating or editing 3D text
- Showing 'All Links' causes Gantt window to turn red
- Mini-dump crash fixes
- 'Deactivate License' button not clearing registry keys for shared licenses
- Resource Assignment wizard: the last screen does not have a button mapped to Enter -- it should be Finish
- Borrow button should prompt user to set a date to borrow license using a calendar
- Users can now borrow a license for more that 72 hours (Using Calendar)
- Cutting plane on/off status can now be saved with Viewpoint
- Tree is expanded by default when customizing column
- When adding custom columns, put the new value below the currently selected parameter in the dialog (currently it always goes to the bottom).
- Updated Help
Tell us how we're doing!
Director of Product Management